This 77-acre area was previously farmed, but is reverting to a more natural state. Habitat improvement projects, including food plots, make this an attractive area for hunting.
Habitat & Features
- 77 acres
- Hilly upland
- Crop fields
Amenities & Facilities
- Parking lots
- Nature study
Rules & Regulations
- No target shooting allowed
- No motor vehicles allowed on the area
- All applicable Iowa hunting laws and fishing laws apply
- Complete County Conservation rules and regulations – See See Sections 5, 6 and 7 for hunting rules
Location & Maps
- From 231st St. go south on Echo Ave. approximately 4 miles. Turn right on 260th St. and go 0.5 miles
- Park Map – aerial photo with trails, boundaries, etc
Disclaimer: This map does not show the correct boundaries for for the Richardson Wildlife Area. See the Park Map for the correct boundaries.
You must be logged in to post a comment.