Situated in a scenic wooded setting near the Cedar River in the Saulsbury Bridge Recreation Area, Saulsbury Lodge offers a pleasant option for group gatherings. The lodge comfortably seats up to 75 people (tables and chairs provided) and offers kitchen facilities and modern restrooms.
The lodge is suitable year-round for picnics, family gatherings, and small receptions.
For prices and availability, call the Muscatine County Conservation Board office at (563) 264-5922.
Amenities & Facilities
- Kitchen facilities (stove, refrigerator, cupboards and counter space)
- Tables and chairs for 75
- Modern restroom
- Electric baseboard heat
- Air conditioning
- Scenic view of Cedar River
- Outdoor grill and patio
- Access to Saulsbury Bridge
- Access to nature trails
Location & Maps
- 2007 Saulsbury Road, Muscatine, Iowa 52761
- From Highway 61 in Muscatine go 2.5 miles north on Mulberry Rd., then 4 miles west on Saulsbury Rd.
- Park Map – aerial photo with trails, boundaries, etc.