Situated in Deep Lakes Park, a 435-acre former sand and gravel quarry that also features over 120 acres of clear water lakes.
Four modern cabins available for rental. A one bedroom cabin and a two bedroom cabin overlook Lake Patricia, and a one bedroom cabin and a two bedroom cabin overlook Valentine Chute. The two bedroom cabins sleep up to eight people each, and the one bedroom cabins sleep up to four people each.
- Kitchen w/stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, some cookware & utensils
- Modern bathroom w/shower
- One bedroom cabins sleep four w/queen bed & queen sleeper sofa
- Two bedroom cabins sleep eight w/2 queen beds, queen sleeper sofa & twin bunk bed
- Heat & air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Dining table & chairs
- Sofa & recliner(s)
- Covered deck
- Picnic table & fire ring
- Parking for 3 vehicles
Two-bedroom Cabins (#2 & #4)
- Maximum of 8 people
- 2 night minimum-$250 ($125/night)
- 3 nights – $365
- 4 nights – $480
- 5 nights – $595
- 6 nights – $710
- Deposit – $150
One-bedroom Cabins (#1 & #3)
- Maximum of 4 people
- 2 night minimum-$220 ($110/night)
- 3 nights – $320
- 4 nights – $420
- 5 nights – $520
- 6 nights – $620
- Deposit -$150
Cabin Photo Galleries
How to Reserve a Cabin
- Decide which cabin you would like to reserve. Cabins #1 & #3 are one bedroom for no more than 4 people. Cabins #2 & #4 are two bedroom for no more than 8 people.
- Review the reservation calendar below to see if the date you want is available. There is a two-day minimum and a Saturday rental must include Friday.
- E-mail the Conservation Board office at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, phone number, what cabin you want, and the dates you want to reserve. We will e-mail you back to confirm your reservation along with the rental agreement. At that time you have ten working days to send us the completed rental agreement with a $150 deposit check and a check for the cabin rental (the rental fee may also be paid with a credit card at the office or over the phone). If we do not receive your payment within the ten working days of confirmation, your reservation is considered cancelled. You may also call the Conservation Board office at (563) 264-5922 Monday- Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm to make a reservation. Reservations will not be taken from the answering machine.
- No refunds for cancellations. Requests for consideration in the case of emergencies must be made in writing to the Conservation Board.
Location & Maps
- 2552 Pettibone Ave., Muscatine, Iowa 52761
- From Highway 61 north or south turn on Dick Drake Way, go to Stewart Rd. & turn right, go to Pettibone Ave. & turn left for one mile to Deep Lakes Park.
- Park Map – aerial photo with trails, boundaries, etc.